Magus V.S. Prince Nuada


So i just finished watching HELLBOY II and I gotta say that Prince Nuada totally reminded me of Magus from Chrono Trigger (the classic SNES video game from '95) when the thought dawned upon me, who would win in a fight between Magus and Prince Nuada? But then the end of Hellboy II totally answered that questoin, so then I thought, ok, who is cooler? Magus, or Nuada? Well I cannot actually answer that question, because to me, Nuada looks like his character was borrowed from Chrono Trigger, or maybe then again it was more or less and ode to Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7......that is a different blog post i think!
They are both high in Magic, both carry with them some shiny blades,have long platinum/white hair and don't take no crap from no one, not even their Parents (Nuada kills his own dad)! Here is another cool lil factoid, they both have sisters! Magus has his sis Janus, and Nuada has his sis Princess Nuala. A lil similarirites that are all to obvious!
But shit, honestly, when Chrono Trigger finally gets a movie made about it, the Production Execs. should keep the team of Hellboy II in mind! Well, I still have not beaten Chrono Trigger, BUT, I did kick MAGUS' ass , literally, back in to time! Well, im getting so OVER this post as I spent most of my time in photoshop to make the lil header image and im quite bored of the subject already! Here , though, are a few youtube vids to keep you entertained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin